Improve your rankings and increase sales! SeoPro implements the most effective SEO strategies to increase searchengine rankings, boost visibility and send greater amounts of targeted traffic to your site.
Get targeted traffic to your site – FAST. Pay per click (PPC) campaigns boost online visibility and send qualified trafficto your site, increasing ROI and minimising wastage. More clicks = more sales. more…
Social media is one of the most powerful marketing platforms at your disposal. We’ll help you to seize the lucrative business opportunities it presents, reaching more of your audience more of the time. more…
Who says you can’t have beauty and brains? SeoPro creates websites that are both visually appealing and highly functional. This means better rankings, more visitors and a website you can really brag about. more…
Innovative search marketing that puts you ahead of your competitors.
Millions of people use search engines to find products and services each day. Most importantly, it’s been proven that these people already have intent to buy. 90% of them will click on websites that appear on the first page of the search engine results. Is your website there?
At SeoPro, we have the skills and experience to put your business ahead of its competitors on the search engines. As a leading SEO company in South Africa, we harness our proven techniques for impressive results: Better rankings, more traffic and increased sales.
What is search engine optimisation?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a technical process carried out by a qualified SEO company, designed to increase your website’s rankings on the search engine results’ pages (SERPs). This is also known as organic ranking – as opposed to paid rankings, which refers to Pay Per Click advertising.
By achieving high organic rankings for terms that are relevant and important to your business, you increase the amount of traffic to your website, which has the potential to generate greater amounts of leads and conversions. Constant monitoring and improvements by your SEO company are necessary to ensure the effectiveness of an SEO campaign.
With SEO, you don’t pay for people visiting your site. Moreover, SEO boasts a high return on investment because people searching for specific items or services are usually serious about making a purchase. In other words, you don’t need to convince these users to buy your product – they are already interested, which is evidenced by their search.
Time and again, SEO has been shown to be one of the cheapest lead source methods available today.
SeoPro’s effective SEO process
In order to achieve good organic rankings, it’s vital to have optimised content on your site and high quality links and content from other sites. In order to achieve this, our SEO company follows a proven optimisation process:
- Keyword research: This is the first phase of the SEO process, during which we work with you to identify the best keyword targets for your business. We do this by analysing your current website traffic, looking at your business goals, and using the latest keyword research tools. This enables us to determine which keywords your customers are using to find your business online, and which would offer the most valuable results.
- Competitor analysis: The web is furiously competitive – there could be thousands of businesses targeting your keywords and getting to your potential customers first. By analysing your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, we identify gaps in their armour that present opportunities for your business. Our team performs an in-depth competitor analysis and then devises a strategy to put you in pole position.
- Content generation: We use the identified keywords to generate high quality content that is optimised for these keywords. Articles can be used several times each during the link-building phase.
- Link-building: This in an ongoing process whereby the optimised content is distributed to popular sites that accept user-generated content. These articles link back to your site, which has two benefits: It provides links to the target site, and it may result in referrals, even though the latter benefit isn’t the primary aim of link building. Content may also be used for blogging purposes, and it is also uploaded on social bookmarking sites to improve indexation on the search engines.
- Online PR: Online PR is an incredibly efficient and cost-effective channel for broadcasting news – with measurable results. Moreover, newsworthy topics have the potential to spread fast. We include online PR in our SEO strategy to in order to publicise your business and send greater amounts of traffic to your site. These PR articles also help to build back links to your website.
- Build link value: Confirmed links will be noted so that new articles may be linked to these. This boosts the value of the links pointing to your site.
- Constant tracking: At SeoPro we are fully accountable to our customers. We provide detailed monthly reports for your website’s key performance indicators. Moreover, clients are able to review their SEO progress via our SEO dashboard, accessible at any time.
We also constantly track all keywords to monitor their rankings, and continuously improve our tools and techniques to stay up to date with ever-changing search engine algorithms. It’s clear to see the improvements that are being made on a monthly basis and, unlike other marketing mediums, you can actually measure your return on investment.
At SeoPro, we offer visible SEO results that boost rankings, drive greater amounts of traffic to your site and increase conversations. In fact, if you don’t see results and cannot justify return on investment, FIRE US! We work on a ‘no contract, no obligation basis’, yet our client retention rate is extremely high. This is because our clients are getting the results they want – and you can too!
Contact SeoPro now to put your cost-effective, results-driven SEO strategy in place today!